OK, so its Thursday night and I have to cram because I won't be getting on the computer tomorrow. I also want to pre-schedule a post to go up for tomorrow, so i have to type fast.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
1. For all you techie Friends of mine. How hard (and expensive) is it to get own and use my blog name? I am not sure if that's what its called. What I mean is how hard would it be to go from a Blogger account to Lavidadulce.com? I have no idea how one goes about that, or if its anything I could do on my own. But I am curious.
2. I started taking vitamins. And now I can't stop eating. I have had a fairly consistent eating pattern for many many years. Now that I am taking vitamins I want to eat again at 9am. Like seriously, famished, if I don't get a snack-snack-I-might-keel over. The last time I was this hungry I was taking prenatals. Do you think vitamins make you hungry?
3. I am not pregnant.
4. I am so excited because I am going to a Sally Clarkson conference tomorrow night and Saturday morning. I am looking forward to spending some time with friends and hearing a little bit of encouragement.
5. I am going to paint my kitchen cabinets. They are old and dated, but since I don't want to sell my first child to pay for new cabinets I need to keep what I've got.
Here's a picture:
So my first thought was to paint them white. But then I saw this, and I think they are so beautiful. I'm just not sure its me. Red is pretty bold for me. Remember, streamline, clean and uncluttered. Well, for some reason red feels wild to me. Red feels a little like living on the edge. What do you think?
6. We still have heard an update from our friends about Leah's status. I am going to take my mom's advice and assume that no news is good news. Keep praying.
7. All right, while I have been typing this I have been coloring my hair. I am almost ready to rinse. I thought I would share that the last time I colored I veered away from my normal in-the-box-colors, Espresso and French Roast (brewing processing on my head as I type). Last month I chose a Medium Brown and the grey hairs refused to hold the color. Its been a long month.
The moral of that story is that you can never go wrong with coffee.