2. Even the weeds are beautiful!
3. I have no idea what these sweet purple things are. They grow along the ground. They are so unassuming you could miss them.
4. I think this is a pear tree (the one that doesn't produce fruit). When I woke up this morning these delicate white flowers were shining in the full glory of the sun.
5. This is the picture of the tiny new cherry blossom tree our neighbor planted. This morning I didn't want to walk through her yard in my PJ's (hence the fuzzy picture taken through the zoom), but I hope to get a better picture later.
6. This is my garden. Well, this will be my garden in a few weeks. Right now those seedlings are tomato plants. The rest are seeds that haven't popped up yet: cucumber, sweet pea, mesculin, and spinach.
7. This is the herb garden I am attempting to harvest. Meet Basil, Basil, and his brother Basil. Aren't they sweet?
8. This is some sort of huge plant that is budding in our front yard. I cannot WAIT to see what it is!
9. The kids say this is Foxglove. It reminds me a little bit of the Blue Bonnets in Texas!
10. This the what I have waited for all winter. The Camellia. She is covered with buds that are about to open. I love everything about her: her large, deep green and waxy leaves. Her beautiful and romantic name. Her majestic pink color and her yellow middle parts. Beautiful.