Monday, March 16, 2009

Cupcake Profiling

I was in desperate need of something to fill space on the blog this morning. I was looking for some sort of meme, but there isn't a whole lot going around right now. 


I found this short survey on the net and thought I would give it try. I'm not sure about the personality review, but they got the flavor right. I LOVE Vanilla (although I don't think I've met a cupcake I didn't enjoy...well, actually, I am not a huge fan of carrot cake, especially if it has raisins...)

Anyway, if I was a cupcake I would be....


You Are a Vanilla Cupcake
You are very sweet and mellow. You are easy going and easy to like.
You are drawn to those stronger personalities. You get along with powerful people.

You are like a cupcake because you appeal to almost every type of person.
You are friendly and accepting. You bring out other people's best qualities.
  

14 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I am red velvet. Which cracks me up because although the description may have somewhat fit, I dislike the cake.

Anonymous said...

Well it's so nice to make your acquaintance Miss Vanilla. I'm Carrot cake. And boy ain't I?!

Lisa said...

that was cute! I was a chocolate cupcake...which is totally fine with me!:-)

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

oo I am a vanella cupcake as well :-)

Jewel said...

I'm a vanilla cupcake too. Mmm, my favorite:)

Carrie and Jim said...

I'm a mint chocolate cupcake. I thought this quiz was fun. Neat idea.

Charity said...

I'm a vanilla cupcake too :-) Yum, vanilla cupcakes sound good right now too.

Chel said...

Cupcakes are my very favorite things. I love them way more than regular cake. :)

Anonymous said...

I was vanilla - fun - thanks for sharing this

stephanie j. said...

Oh dear, I'm chocolate, and I don't think this is me at all! Do you??

You are deep, richly interesting, and at times overpowering. You have a strong personality.
You are drawn to people who adore you. You love it when your specialness is recognized.

You are like a cupcake because it's hard for people to get enough of you.
You have a mysterious charm that makes you incredibly addicting. People are drawn to your drama.

Jackie said...

Hmmm...I was Red Velvet. Which I heartily disagree with (the description, that is...it was all wacky and not me at all!) :) But I wouldn't turn down any kind of cupcake...yum.

jen said...

Cute.
I'm vanilla too!

meh said...

Kellie, I am not sure if I should be offended or not but I am a carrot cake cupcake. My issue is...I don't like carrot cake. I like chocolate. HMMM. I may need some counseling after this little profiling exercise.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm a carrot cake...which is another way we're not alike, Kellie. I LOVE carrot cake, though I kinda think I'm more mellow than complex!