Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Need More Prayer **Updated**

Update:

Sweet Leah went home to be with the Lord on April 4th. Please keep her mom, Barbara, and her family in your prayers over the coming months. 

With love,
Kellie


Hey friends.

My heart just hasn't been into blogging in the last 36 hours. 

A dear friend of ours was in a car accident on Sunday night coming home from a weekend away. I still don't know the details, but her 3 year old Leah, although buckled in a car seat, was gravely injured and lies in a coma in a Virginian hospital with a broken neck.

Please pray for the healing of this child. For her mother, Barbara, and their entire family. 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I'll be praying for your friends

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Definitely praying for a full recovery, both inside and out.

Anonymous said...

will do

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Oh no. I will most definitely pray.

Heather said...

Praying.

Farming On Faith said...

Oh my goodness~I am praying!

Unknown said...

Hugs and prayers :)

Charity said...

Wow. I will definitely be praying for their family. Please keep us updated.

Musings of a Housewife said...

WOW. How horrible. I will pray.

Tiffani said...

I have a knot in my stomach...will be happy to pray.

Anonymous said...

ooo Kellie that is just terrible! I will be praying for sure!

meh said...

I am so sorry...will be praying.

jen said...

I'm so, so sorry!

Will be praying right now!

Rae said...

So sad! My family will be praying for them!!!

cdub said...

Praying for her...

Blue Skies said...

I'm praying too. Thanks for alerting us to an opportunity to do so!

Woman Interrupted said...

Oh my god! That could be my 3 year old in that hospital...
I will certainly pray for them.

Jackie said...

So terribly sorry to hear this...I will be praying.

Kathy said...

Praying and hoping to hear good news.
Kathy @ www.restorationplace.net

The Buntens said...

Oh, Kellie. I am so sorry.
How are they doing?