I must preface this by saying three things: First, this was hard for The Girl, she was very concerned with hurting my feelings. When I assured her that it was OK, and I wouldn't be hurt she let things be honestly known. The Boy did not feel such pressure. Second, I asked the kids these questions independantly, so as to not have them influence each other. Third, I want to, for the purposes of clarification, say that The Mister and I are a very playful couple. I thought about changing one answer in particular, but it's the truth; the unfiltered, playful truth.
With that said, here is the gut-wrenchingly honest look at Kellie the Coffeegal through the eyes of her children. The Girl's answers are in pink. The Boy's in blue.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
To wake up in the morning.
2. What makes your mom happy?
When the house is clean
3. What makes your mom sad?
When her plants die when she tries to grow them.
When babies are sick.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she laughs and I don't even know what she's laughing about.
When we are cooking and I grate cheese and she says to "Be careful, we don't want finger bits in the there"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Probably responsible since she took care of her brothers a lot.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
5 foot something
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hang out with me
Go to Starbucks
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Watches stuff and folds laundry
Probably do things that she can't do with us, like take a shower, or go to parties.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A famous singer.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Playing the guitar and singing, and loving me.
Taking care of us, being a mom
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't want to say cause it will make you sad. (I won't be sad, just say it) You don't go outside with us very much.
Be a mom.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Liver (no its not). Smoothies.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That she loves us and cares for us.
That she's my mom.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
The Road Runner, you know the one that says,"Beep Beep"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Have movie night and go out with each other on Fridays. And take care of Sophie.
Go shopping (sometimes for clothes)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both sing good and love each other and we do everything together.
We both hate it when Kona rolls in poop, and we're both funny and good at cooking.
19. How are you and your mom different?
She works out and I don't, and she LOVES every vegetable in the world, and I don't
My little toe is different than hers (she doesn't have pinky toe nails.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she care for me and kisses me and hugs me when I am sad.
All sorts of different ways. She tucks me in at night, and today she let me eat four muffins. She also just tells me she loves me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He's handsome and cute and lovable. Not one of those stuck up guys. He's a nice guy.
That he spanks her.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?