Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Surprise!

These are the Gym Rats.  


For the last 18 months I have worked out three mornings a week with (starting from your left) K, Kn, and P.  

They are a really fun group of gals and just happen to live in my neighborhood. The Gym isn't really close to us, so I was shocked to find out that we all live within a quarter mile of each other.

K is really someone who brings people together. As a matter of fact I remember the day she came up to me in the gym and gave me a compliment about my legs.  Then she invited me to lunch and the rest is history. 

I'm sort of like a cat: stroke my ego and feed me some lunch, and, for all intents and purposes, your stuck with me.

K and her family are planning to visit NC in the spring and she asked if we might get the to families together so that our husbands could actually meet. What I didn't know is that she had planned a surprise Good Bye party/bbq Sunday evening. It was so fun!

The picture below best describes how things look when we are at the gym: Laughing! These gals have made working out F.U.N!  

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love surprises!

I love good friends!!

The two combined?? J-O-Y!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

How fun! I know you're going to miss those girls, but I have a feeling you'll find some new work out buddies in NC!

Kelly, I'm still a bit out of the loop...when is your actual moving date?

Beth Cotell said...

Ooooh! A surprise party! How exciting! Looks like a great group of girls!

Michele said...

You guys look like you really enjoy one another. How sweet of your friend to plan a surprise party. I know you are going to miss them and they are going to miss you.