Monday, May 12, 2008

Meme Monday!

What were you doing ten years ago? 
I was living with my parents, with my 8 month old baby boy, while The Mister was completing one of his clinical's in Colorado. It was only for six weeks. We were living in San Antonio, Texas while he was attending graduate school. I was still very much a First Time Mom, who was boiling everything that came into 25 feet of my chunky little baby.

What are 5 things on your to-do list?
1. Finish up several sewing projects.
2. Bring up the hem on shorts for my Dad. 
3. Buy a gift for The Mister to celebrate our anniversary.
4. Laundry. Always the laundry.
5. Return library books.

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Almonds and apples. Together.
2. Toasted Nuts and Cranberry Luna Bars.
3. Tortilla Chips and Salsa (and I wouldn't mind a little avocado on the side.)
4. Peanut M&Ms.
5. Popcorn

What would you do if you were a millionaire?
I would take my family to Hawaii to meet some of my husbands extended family. I would set up college funds for my kids and nieces and nephews. I would help our friends in Brazil.  I would buy The Mister a library of books and fun back-packing/hiking paraphernalia, to make up for all the amazing gifts he has given me in the last 15 years.

Name some of the places you’ve called home.
I have always said that anywhere my military husband is working, is where I will be home.  At this point that has been Arizona; San Antonio, TX; Fort Worth, TX; North Carolina, and back to Arizona.

What are some of your bad habits?
I procrastinate on certain things, like making phone calls and replying to emails. I tend to look at certain situations as black and white. All or nothing. This wouldn't be such a problem if I wasn't always in a rush, when i should slow down. I should take more time to think before I act!

What are some jobs you’ve held? 
I have been a nanny; an Icee Bear Promotional Bear (dressed up in a big white bear suit!); an extra on a movie set;  in a hair advertisement; a receptionist at a shelter for abused and neglected children; an administrative assistant for a chef; a music teacher; a dance teacher; and of course, a Mom!

Who are you tagging?
I am tagging Meh, Lara, and The Gochi. And anyone else who is willing to play!

0 comments: