Monday, May 19, 2008

Catching Up

I had such a full and fun weekend.


The Mister had left with The Boy on Friday for a back-packing trip, leaving The Girl and I free to do the things that girls like the most: going to lunch, shopping, reading magazines and hanging out with friends.

I had picked up an American Girl magazine because the current issue is all about pets. The Girl is a huge animal lover so she was constantly reading articles to me from the magazine. Which was awesome. When did she get so grown up?

On Saturday Mrs. Moofish and my niece, came for a night of girlie-bonding, which involved a movie, chocolate, and lots of giggling. 

Yesterday, was all about church, and left over pizza, and making one of these. I will post a picture soon. 

By far one of the highlights of this fun filled weekend was finding out that all my hints and pestering had finally found reward...

Mrs. Moofish is now a blogger!!!!!

I have always felt that the name Moofish was just a blog waiting to happen! And it has.

So do me a favor, and click on over to Feeling Moofish and give her a bloggers welcome!

Now, after a weeks worth of R &R, I have a mound of laundry to do, not to mention the dust in my house is piling high. So I am going to go get some work done around here!

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Sounds like a nice weekend to me! I'm heading over to check out your friend's blog now!