Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!!

I am celebrating Spring here on the blog!

My sweet friend, Jo-Lynne of Musing of a Housewife, is sure to be busy this Spring as she starts a new business venture: Blog Design.

When I heard her announcement this week I knew that I had to get in on the action before she has waiting lists and a full time job!

I have been wanting a personalized header for the blog for over a year now but ran into some snafu's. Mainly, the affordable, and stylish designers out there were very, very, busy.

So I jumped on this, because having read Jo-Lynne's blog for over a year now, I know that she has an eye for fashion, and I was certain that she would be able to turn that talent toward fun blog design. She also seems to have an eye for detail, which makes me happy! She is also very affordable! Icing on the cake, my friends!

So here is the new Spring look for La Vida Dulce!

What'ya think?

10 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

I'm so glad you like it!!!! (Sorry, that first comment was me. I hadn't signed out of your account!!)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

It's awesome...I really like it!

Blue Skies said...

NIIICE!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It is so perfect!

meh said...

It is very Kellie! Good choice!

Anonymous said...

oooh, I like it!

C D said...

very spring-y!! Nice!! :D

meh said...

Hey, I finally made the granola from a few posts ago. And, drumroll please, D3 has given the 1 thumbs up on it as an after school snack!! It would be 2 thumbs up but he is too busy snarfing it down. That is no small thing since the kid adores Frosted Flakes. I did change a couple things, so I thought I would let you know in case you ever wonder. I substituted sugar free maple syrup (by accident I grabbed it in the store) and I used 1 tbsp of non dairy coffee creamer for the dry milk. Thanks for the recipe!!!!

Megan O. said...

So cute and simple. I love it!

Anonymous said...

!Es fabuloso! K-dos