Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby CoffeeGal



I was digging around my parents photo boxes and found these pictures. 

I had never seen these photos before and they made me laugh. 

Given that these picture was taken in November of 1973, I am properly dressed in my polyester, nautical themed, zip-front, pantsuit. 

I was a regular, 13 month old, fashionista. 

Let's hope they don't bring that back any time soon.

The picture on the top right is of me and my Dad, when I am about two or three months old.  

The lady in the pictures is Grandma Maude. 

Back in the day.  

I would love to see some of your baby pictures!  

I tried to do a Mr. Linky but it was all too technical and I didn't want to take the time to figure it out, so if you decide to post your baby picture on your site, please let me know!






5 comments:

Blue Skies said...

She looks soooo familiar ..... like mother like daughter?

Lara said...

Okay here is my picture http://frommytexaswindow.blogspot.com/2008/03/baby-pictures.html

Lara said...

You need to repost the picture of you and your dad and one of Phil...the smile is identical!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Cute! All my baby pics are at my mom's house, but when I go this summer, I definitely need to retrieve them! Love this idea.

C D said...

Oh. My. Gosh. the cheeks!!! :D :D

sooooo cute!!!

And to see your dad so young... very cool.

And G'ma Maude looks pretty much exactly the same as when I knew her.

very cool -- thanks for sharing!!