Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Recap

The CoffeeGal has been on an extended hiatus, huh?  Do I have any readers left?


It's been a great couple of weeks. 

There was movie going and easter baking. Egg dyeing and kite flying.  The picture above is part of the egg coloring we did. The Mister is always very artistic. That egg was the beginning of his Desert Mountain themed egg.  He also had a Log Cabin In The Forest Egg too. But they didn't photograph as well.

Easter Sunday was a really fun day. We went to church with Mrs Moofish and her family, and then spent the rest of the day between our families, feating on pork products and chocolate goodness. There was also an Easter egg hunt and the unveiling of the matching Easter dresses.

Today I will be cleaning like a mad woman, trying to reclaim my home after two weeks of fun and relaxation.

La Vida Dulce!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I do not recognize that girl on your left who is the teenager that came to easter?

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm glad you're back...I've missed you!