1. Spring Break in the desert is fun. The weather is fine and the days go quick.
2. When Granny buys a Wii (for medicinal purposes), everyone will show up at her house to play.
3. My niece, Jasmine Cat, was practicing her "jumping into the pool" technique, by jumping off her living room couch. Unfortunately she learned that jumping onto carpet isn't as forgiving as water. Upon landing she broke her clavicle. She is one tough kid!
4. I am apparently going through another phase of Anti-communication. Today I realized that I have 10 cell phone messages; 3 text mesages; 3 voice messages; and 52 emails that have been completely and totally ignored. I think I better work on correspondence tomorrow.
5. I just pulled a Diet Cherry coke out the the fridge. When I opened the tab it was slightly frozen inside. That feels like a little bit of summer.
6. The kids are lying on sleeping bags on the family room floor (a "vacation" thing), listening to the "bloopers", in Spanish, for the VeggieTales Jonah movie, and laughing like they might pee in thier pants. This makes me laugh because, 1. VeggieTale bloopers had to be intentionally created, since vegetables don't actually talk. And 2. my kids don't speak Spanish.
7. "I need to tell you something, I haven't got a belly button." This song is playing in the back ground as I type. If you have children between the ages of 2 and 10, you will know why I am going to loose my mind. I will now be singing this song in my head for two weeks.
8. Tortilla chips go well with my frosty Diet Coke. These will totally ruin my dinner appetite. It also makes me feel a little grouchy because it reminds me that Costco stopped carrying my favorite salsa. :(
9. When I sat down to type I just knew I had ten things to tell you about today, but for the life of me I cannot remember them.
10. I am making turkey tacos for dinner. What are you making?
Monday, March 10, 2008
Posted by Kellie A at 7:35 PM