Monday, May 01, 2006

A Texas Tale (In Pictures)



If there is anything better than the feeling of the buzz off of a hot cup of coffee in the morning it is the buzz of a great 5 day trip to visit friends whom I love more than chocolate...and believe me I really love chocolate. I love these girls not just in the description of "love" that one throws around like a tired pillow but a genuine affection one has for family.

There is too much to say regarding my time in Texas, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

The following display is priceless!

Tomorrow: 10 Ten List of my favorite Texas moments!

2 comments:

Lara said...

You were gone from home for 5 days if I did laundry while you were traveling I'd lose the laundry WAR!

Unknown said...

By the Way...if you click on the pics you can see them in a bigger (and more clear) format! Just FYI.

Kellie