Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Weekend Recap


I haven't posted in several days. There is a reason for this.

I went on the 2nd grade field trip to the zoo on Friday.  

I shopped most of the day with The Girl yesterday, and then came home and had the best power nap a girl could ask for!

The highlight of the zoo trip was getting to feed the Giraffes. My favorite animal is the Giraffe. They are so graceful and their faces (and eyes) have such a sweet, docile look to them.




This morning I am able to blog a bit because we aren't going to service at our church. We are going to celebrate mass with some friends of ours. Our neighbor, and The Girl's friend, is celebrating her First Communion this afternoon, and we have been given an invitation to celebrate with her family.  

This morning I am going to work on a couple sewing projects and also decide what I will be giving away for Quarterly Giveaway tomorrow.  I am thinking it will be an apron, because that's what I have!

OK, the coffee buzz has kicked in and I need to stop sitting and get moving! 

La Vida Dulce!

3 comments:

Megan O. said...

Didn't you just recently go to the zoo and watch a couple of "couples"...ahem, having a good time? That was your blog I read that on, right?
Either way, sounds like a nice weekend! Glad you're having some good family time.

Musings of a Housewife said...

What fun!! Hey, I hear you are going to get together with Darcie. What a blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my daughter's favorite is the giraffe! She loved these pics.