Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lunch Break


I am working from home today, trying to get a big project done for my Mom.

Since it was lunchtime and all, I thought I would come say hello while eating a nice bowl of veggie soup and sourdough toast.

It's actually a chilly day here. Currently it is 63 degrees out side. All my friends in the north just rolled there eyes at me. But when you have been living in the 80's for over a month a twenty degree drop feels drastic!

Anyway, I was looking through some old photos of the kids and I found these three pictures. These were taken almost 5 years ago and they are still some of my favorites.

The Boy hated having his picture taken. The Girl loved it. Only that particular week she wore those glasses everywhere. I had forgotten that in her first four years of life she had naturally curly hair!

Picture taking with small children...it was never easy. But OH! the memories.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Becky said...

where have the last 5 years gone ??????don't they still look like that

meh said...

Hey Kellie, pass this along to the kids. ( unless they wouldn't think that it is funny. But I am pretty sure they will.)

"Ahh, they used to be so cute! What happened?!"

Unknown said...

meh

Thy totally cracked up. And the funny part is they told me that you wouldn't ever say that. I had to show them your post!

bec,

I can't beleive how they have grown either!