Which is fun because did you realize today is 11/10/09?
Speaking of random....I present
Ten (more) Extraordinarily Random Things:
10. At night I have been weirded out while I am down stairs alone because a strange sound happens, and it sounds like it could be in the garage. Turns out, it just the ice maker.
9. I am reading so many different things right now that make me think-y. Which is a good thing-y.
8. I am going to host a carnival at the end of this week that I really want you to join. It's inspired by the writing prompts of Kellie's Second Grade Stories. The topic?
More details to follow, but if you want to play I'm thinking Friday the 13th is the day!
7. There are still tomatoes growing in my garden, even though we have already had a couple nights of freezing weather.
6. I'm contemplating a Twitter hiatus. I don't like thinking thoughts in 140 characters or less. It's hindering my think-yness.
5. I made dinner last night and surprised my family with a candle lit and decorated table. They all wanted to know if someone special was coming over.
4. That made me little sad. But sadness quickly faded by the look on The Girls face when I said, "Yes. The three of you!"
3. The dog is laying on the floor beside me and her stomach is gurgling so very loud.
2. I hope to learn applique this week on Clinton the Embroidery Machine.
1. My favorite quote I've read this week is this:
The epitome of sophistication is utter simplicity.
- Maya Angelou