Friday, October 26, 2007

Lavishly Loved

I promise that after today I will stop talking about my birthday.

OK, I won't promise, but I will give it a real good effort.

Anyhoo, as I mentioned before, over the last couple of weeks I have received an amazing amount of phone calls, cards, notes, emails, and yes, presents. They all mean more to me than you can possibly know. Especially because the givers all know me so well.

Last night Mrs. Moofish took me out for a birthday dinner. It was so fun to hang out (without our kids!) and really have a good chat.

She brought me a present and I opened it with great anitcipation and was so excited!!!!


No more washing machine salad for me! Now, you might think to yourself, why all the excitement over a salad spinner? Well, for the record, I have been known to cry over a bread maker, and squeal with delight over a Crock-pot (For the Mom's from the TX group, do you remember that awesome evening?)

This is just one of the many nice things that was done for me over the last few weeks and I just have to say thank you again (although proper notes are in the mail!) for loving me lavishly with your words, calls, notes, gifts, emails, and yes, salad spinners. Every bit of it makes me feel so rich!

Happy Friday!

La Vida Dulce!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you won't be spinning salad where your socks and skivies spin too! Love you! Jen

C D said...

I found you I found you :D

Great time today... singing... and I love making new friends :D