Monday, February 14, 2011

A Love Blessing for You


Love...



...is what lives in the Little Yellow House on the Hill.

Love....

...is The Girl in my garden on a gorgeous afternoon... 

Love...

...is The Boy and a book on a beautiful day.

Love...

...Is The Mister in his favorite plaid shirt. 

(its my favorite too)

Valentine's are nice...

but I am thankful that Love...

isn't just for one day of the year...

or for just a chosen few...

but that there is enough 

Love

for everyone.

(1 John 4:10)


May LOVE dwell always in this house,

and in yours,

because...

When you live with LOVE

Your house will shine with His glory.

~~~~~

'God, I love living with You; 
Your house glows with Your glory...'
(Psalm 26: 8)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love it..love it..love it xxx

Sara said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. ♥

LJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day friend!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and amen to it being everyday all day! I loved the picture of the kids they look so grown up!

Heather J said...

Believe it or not, I found myself challenged by the last paragraph and called to do all things (even the little, mundane or repetitive things) with love. Thanks for the reminder Kellie!

Charity said...

We love your family! Miss ya'll.

Candace said...

Grrrreat post!