Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Friday That Wasn't

Friday. I love that day.

Last night, as I climbed into bed, I kept thinking it was Thursday night which always makes me happy, but I quickly reminded myself that it was, in fact, Wednesday.

Apparently, I couldn't convince myself.

When I woke up I had a distinct feels like Friday feeling.

And its not.

I could look at it two ways:

I could be happy that I get two Fridays in a week: Pseudo Friday and Real Friday.

Or I could be irritated that my week feels a whole day longer.

Are you following along?

Maybe you shouldn't, cuz clearly I am lost.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Doesn't every day feel like a Friday when you homeschool and the weather is so beautiful? Embrace the Pseudo Friday!!

Carpool Queen said...

Take two Friday, chica and start your weekend early :)

Gretchen said...

Yes, but take heart...Your corprophagia comment made my whole week. Hang in there, Kellie, for no matter what the day, you're always 3 hours closer to Friday than I am. ;)

Anonymous said...

ooo 2 Friday's are always nice!! In this case I would love 2 Fridays.. because it would give me 2 days to get everything ready for Saturday!

Jen said...

I, on the other hand, tend to dread Fridays because it signals the weekend. And I work weekends. I give up the luxury of life as a stay at home mom (hahahahahaahahahah) and morph into a RN for the weekend.

Jewel said...

After a rainy start to the week, the sun came out today and I had the same feeling. I like the be happy you'd got two Fridays idea:)

Tiffani said...

I have many pseudo days...especially with Adam's crazy work schedule..there are days I have backwards early hours feel late and vice versa...

I texted you this question (but not sure I have your correct #?!) how did you like Zumba??

O Mom said...

We Homeschool....So Friday can be whenever we want!
Right?
:)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I hate it when I realize it's pseudo-friday. It's just not the same!

But today is the real thing! ENJOY!