Tuesday, March 02, 2010

CountDown to 1000: T.M.I

Once again I'm pulling from the draft pile to reach 1000 posts....


You are about to know more about me that you really ever cared to know.

~~~~

And that was it. Apparently, with the title of "T.M.I.", and a hook like that, I was going to divulge something really personal. 


Could it have been the first time I waxed my own eyebrows? Nope, told ya that. 


Could it be the time I accidently made moonshine in my minivan?...nope-- totally confessed.  


Could it be the day I ate two Snickers Bars for lunch? That's no secret.

I'm not sure what I was going to tell you....but I'm sure it was good.

Stay tuned for tomorrow, when I share my tutorial on how to make Pan Dulce: Mexican Sweet Bread!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe I'm on the edge of my seat w/ anticipation about what you were going to tell us! How disappointing ;-) j/k Love that you ate 2 snickers bars for lunch.. thats good for you right there.. protein from the peanuts and antioxidants from the chocolate :-)

Gretchen said...

I love it when you talk dirty. ;)

His Girl said...

If I had a nickle for every post that I started and then forgot what I meant to write?


I'd totally have like 20 cents!

lol

Amy said...

"Sweet Bread" makes me laugh. :-)

Anonymous said...

So, how many "drafts" did you have saved??