Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Motherhood Is Not For Sissy's

I was in the kitchen when The Girl walked in. I looked at her and said, "What's up, Buttercup?".

To which she sweetly replied, "Nothing much, Butterball."


meh said...

ok...I am still giggling so it is kind of hard to type but, oh, how funny!!!!!

Megan said...

That's hilarious. Only because it's in no way true! :)

mer said...

So cute!

Hey, I got your package yesterday! I love it! And the ornament was icing on the cake. I showed it to my oldest daughter and she wanted to wrap it up as a gift for her little sister for for Christmas, so that's exactly what we're going to do. I know she will love it too. Thanks again!


C D said...

that is way funny.... heh heh heh... *tears rolling down my face* :D I needed that!!


carrie said...

i almost shot water out my nose. The Girl is funny!