Saturday, December 22, 2007

And the Winner Is....

Thanks for all of you who particpated in the Sign My Mothers Cast post.

Our winner is K2 in North Carolina with:

Went to Bora Bora on a cruise, came back with a tora foota and a bruise.

You all were awesome and if I ever break a foot I want you all to sign it.

K2, you have won a prize of your choice. An Apron? A Ballet skirt (I know you already have one!) or coffee (although I know you don't drink coffee). If none of these appeal to you I may just surprise you. Let me know what you think.

Today was to be a post on making tamales but with all the broken feet and sick kids around here we bought them from a very good tamale making friend! The Boy, who was sick last weekend, managed to make it through the last week of school only to get sick again this morning, so we are keeping him full of decongestants and Gatorade, and praying that nobody else gets this stuff before Christmas!

Well, it feels late, although it is only 8pm. I will be posting tomorrow and then taking a blogging break until the New Year, so I won't say Merry Christmas until then...

La Vida Dulce!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a very cool surprise to be the unexpected winner of your contest :) I would be honored to receive an apron, hot chocolate (in lieu of coffee :), or a surprise. I'll let you choose. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! K2

Lara said...

I WAS ROBBED!

Anonymous said...

I confess to being blogless lately! Just can't tell what you will miss by not tuning in. Congratulations K2. Sorry to hear about the Mom. Praying a quick recovery now that I know. Glad you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year! We finally celebrated with our family last night and it was great to have all 18 here with us!
Love,
NC Mama