There is nothing I like more than a list.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Well, that's not entirely true.
But I do enjoy The List, and today I am going to play in the carnival Mer, of Life@7000feet, is hosting.
Without further wordiness, I present: The 10 things I will do before and after the second half of my root canal (the post and temporary crown) later this morning.
1. Finish this delicious cup of hot coffee. Maybe have a second.
2. Shred. So I can burn off the Root Canal Anticipation energy.
3. Take the mini-van to the tire shop to figure out why the front left tire is always losing so much air.
4. Find receipt for aforementioned tire -- We just bought it nine months ago.
5. Start putting game face on. (When going to the dentist, I am stoic and calm on the outside, and crying like a girl on the in)
6. Drink tequila shooters a grande, non-fat, Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks to calm my nerves. Hope I don't dribble on myself.
7. Drive back to my side of town on new T &T (tire and tooth)
8. Chew something (anything!) on the left side of my mouth.
8-1/2. Be thankful for a good dentist, health insurance and being able to smile with all my teeth again.
9. Take a nap. To rest up for the....
10. Drive north for dinner with a friend.
So there is the La Vida List for the day.