Saturday, June 13, 2009

Invitation

What a week I had last week. 

Between the root canal and our canine, Kona the Wondermutt, (she got into some trouble with a a sharp object somewhere in our neighborhood and had to spend the night in the hospital Wednesday night for 10 or stitches) Wednesday proved to be a day from Hades. 

But I lived through it and walked with soft steps the rest of the week. 

This next week may be a little quiet around here still. Or at least until Wednesday or Thursday as I prepare for an event on Tuesday night....

Which brings me to the point of this post.

On Tuesday night I will be speaking at our church and I would love for you to be there.  If you live in the area and have Tuesday night free, I would love for you to be my guest at our Salad Supper.

If you are interested, please email me at la-vida-dulce(at)hotmail(dot)com, or the email below, and I will give you details and directions. 

Until then, Happy Weekend!

14 comments:

Woman Interrupted said...

Good luck speaking! Sorry to hear about the dog getting hurt...that's never good.

Lori said...

Have fun on Tuesday! Bet you'll be great!!

Tiffani said...

Do you how I'd LOVE to be there on Tuesday night?! Gosh, I need some serious women's night lovin' and if YOU were there..it'd seal the deal.

So sorry for Kona, hope he's feeling better everyday!

Megan O. said...

I'll be praying for you as you speak. Can't wait to hear about it!

stephanie j. said...

Is this a True Campaign talk? Wish I could be there, my friend!

meh said...

Why I think I will plan on it...oh rats, that night I just won't be able to make it since I am celebrating my anniversary. Not to upset you too much, but I was going to bring the strangely traditional CCBC "weird" salad too. You know, the cold one with peas and American cheese in chunks. Yum!

But seriously, I will be praying for you and if I was within a few hours I would so be there!!

Chel said...

I've been out of town for work for a couple of weeks & am just now catching up on blogs. I sooo wish I lived closer so I could be there to hear you speak! You'll be great.

Farming On Faith said...

I am praying you have a better week this week!
Thoughts and Prayers~
Carrie

Gretchen said...

I will be there with spirit, and ranch dressing on the side, and prayers for you. xxxooo

Carpool Queen said...

I'm planning on being there unless something dicey happens with my MIL. I emailed you. It's crazy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could come!!! What will you be speaking on?

jen said...

I want to come, but I'm pretty sure I don't live close enough. Be sure to tell us about it though!

Michele said...

I hope it goes well tonight. I hope you have good crowd and the Spirit is moving!

Kathy said...

Ugh--what a week! Sure would love to be local and hear you speak.:-)