Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Fun-day

Today we have a big day planned with the Carpoolqueen and babies A, B, and C. 


While I am certain it won't be a dining-on-sushi-and-sipping-coffee-while-leisurely-window-shopping kind of day, I know its going to be really fun for our little families. 

A few things before I go....

I know I am pulling from the archives a lot these days, but I need to get a few things done this morning so I thought a post from the past would be appropriate.  Plus, it does have some purpose. (There may or may not be a big party with giveaways here on the old blog in July when I celebrate my fourth Bloggy Birthday. There may be La Vida Trivia involved...I'm just sayin'.)

The Dreaded Day is a post I wrote three years ago, and I still feel the same today. I have yet to buy my suit for this season, and I am d-r-e-a-d-i-n-g it.

And finally, if you haven't seen me around your blog in awhile, its because I am setting blog reading and Twittering aside for the moment. Life has been very full here at the La Vida House and I am having to take a break. But don't give up on me. I'll be back soon!

5 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

Less than three hours until the festipalooza!!! ARE YOU READY????? You haven't experienced the sheer madness of all of them in the same room together.

You also haven't experienced a less-than-serene CPQ.

Prepare yourself.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that uses a suit as long as possible.. just to avoid having to purchase another one?? I can get 2 years out of a suit.. thus reducing this occurrence to every other year.. I hope you have a wonderful day!

really.truly said...

You all will have so much fun, I'm sure of it!

Tiffani said...

how fun that y'all get to live nearby!! I'm trying hard to not be jealous! :)

Hope your weekend was fabulous!

Such The Spot said...

I won't give up on you. I'm in the same boat my friend...both bloggy wise and swimsuit wise.

I think I've come to a realization on the swimsuit thing. It's gotta be skirted. No ifs, ands, or *butts* about it. Ha! Get it?

Enjoy your lazy summer days. Can't wait to see you!