The kids are taking a test. I have thirty minutes to type at you. Which means this post will probably not be re-read, spell checked, or even interesting.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
It will be random, and assuredly light-weight.
- It is raining here for the bagillionth day in a row. I need some dry ground and some sunshine.
- Puppy training in the rain, day and night, is exceptionally trying.
- Speaking of puppy training, the night before last after Sophie had done her "biz-ness" at 2:30am, I sleepily trudged up the stairs. Only I missed the second to the last step and fell down hard on my knee. However it has been my lower back that has been barking ever since.
- Oh! The sun just popped out! Hooray!
- I had mentioned here that The Mister bought me an "illegal" Christmas present after we had decided to not exchange. I am so glad he did! He bought me this. I have wanted it for so long now!
- I miss Chex Mix. OF all the cookies and candies and treats I made over the holidays I consumed Chex Mix in massive quantities. As a matter of fact, I gave more than half of my cookies and mix away, but I still have DOZENS of cookies and baked goods in the freezer. The Mix? Completely out. Rats! I use this recipe.
- I am usually a "sweet" girl. Not a "salty" girl.
- Janel of DandylionDayz emailed me and asked how the puppy training was going? I wrote back early this morning and told her that it was going pretty well, and that we hadn't had too many accidents. Since that email, the puppy has peed on the kitchen floor 4 times.
-The sun just left again.
- At this very moment I am completely caught up in laundry. Perhaps it is the emotional out burst I had on Sunday afternoon. I actually cried y'all. Which is weird for me.
- I should have emotional outbursts more often. They are quite productive.
-For those of you who played the One Word challenge, I am still thinking of One Word that I want to be my focus in the coming year. If I have to keep it all year, I want it to be the right one.
- I am still sending Christmas Cards....there are about 5 or 6 people who were on the list, but I didn't have updated addresses for. There are some that are going to end up with an e-card because I ordered them without consulting THE LIST. So I didn't order enough. I kept telling myself I'd "get to" the last few cards, and i haven't "gotten there" yet.
- I have had a few people ask about True Campaign and if I will be writing anymore about it. The answer is that I hope to in the future. We have gone through so much change in the last four months that my head is still sort of spinning. I thought about writing my thoughts between Thanksgiving and the New Year (which can be a difficult time for those with food/body issues) but the days just got filled up and I didn't take the time to sit down and write out any cohesive thoughts. If you read this blog because you found me through True, I have not forgotten about you!
- I think my time is up. But one last thing....
- On New Years Day I posted my 800th post! Can you believe it? I am sorry I missed it! To celebrate I am going to go on a Blogger's Limb and do something I have never done before: open up the blog to questions you have wanted to ask. If there are questions you have just been DYING to know, but you are waiting for an invitation...ask away and I will try to post answers by The Weekend.
La Vida Dulce!