Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stuff

Listen, I am about to drop off The Girl at a friends house. Then I am going to come home, brew a pot of coffee, curl up under a fuzzy blanket and read blogs for the first time in over a week. (I miss you guys!)


I am going to see if just sitting and reading will help me to feel better. I seem to have this lingering start to a head cold that won't move on....it just lingers enough to make me feel grouchy, but not enough to make me appear sick.  I've been feeling this way for over two weeks and its making me crazy!

Anyway, if you need a REALLY good laugh go read meh's post from yesterday. 

It's funny, y'all.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your cold moves on quickly! Enjoy reading your blogs.

Lindsay said...

ooo I hope you feel better.. sometimes your body just needs a rest!

Woman Interrupted said...

That was hilarious! Feel better...

Becky in East Texas said...

Hope you feel better! Maybe it was all that snow. :)

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Sure it's not allergies? That seems to be the plague of everyone here in the South. When we first came down here, I used to think I was getting a cold, too. But then I realized I was "getting a cold" for like weeks. Never grew into anything. So, I just began blaming it on what everyone else down here blames it on -- seasonal allergies.

Hope you feel better soon!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm sitting down now to catch up on some blog reading. I hope you're feeling better.