Monday, October 30, 2006

Nature

The nature is coming indoors.

We are currently being visited by ladybugs that are crawling in through the windows. It's kind of cool actually. And so much cuter than any other insect house guest. The kids keep catching them in thier lightening bug catcher and sending them outside...

And I have a confession. I am totally addicted to www.africam.com Hit the link and then find the button on the left side of the screen that says Nkorho Stream. It is a live feed of a nature preserve and the wildlife that walk to the watering hole is really very interesting.

Just this weekend I was sitting here in my office and watched as an elephant took a bath, I saw monkeys running around, and two lions walked through the area. This morning there were three warthogs that were rolling around the mud. And there is sound too so you hear the birds and the the bugs and the animals splashing around in the water.

I know. I know...I am easily entertained... I have to much time on my hands...I have better things to do...

It's all true...Just go check it out!

1 comments:

Lara said...

That is funny we had this problem in our Mansfield house! Much better than Texas Roaches!