Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Arizona



These pictures were taken on Sunday. My Dad started up the RV and took The Fam (minus the Hubby, who is camping with his Dad) to The Buckelew Pumpkin Patch. It was a beautiful day, perfect for a ride on a horse carriage through the patch.

Yesterday was a very fun. I went to a rehearsal, to sing the song I will be singing at the wedding next Saturday, and sang in the church I grew up in with my friend Liz who has been my friend (and accompanist) for almost 20 years. She is a piano playing extrordinaire and it was fun to be "playing" together again. It was also a relief to get the brides approval since she had never heard me sing before. That's always scary as a bride...to get a wedding singer on recommendation and agree to let her sing...but not really know if she can really sing or not!

I can't end the post without talking about weather since I have friends in Texas who are soggy, friends up North who are frozen and friends in the East who are frosty...the weather here is pleasantly warm in the afternoon and nice and cool in the evening. Not to rub it in or anything.

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: