Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Would You Do For A... Creamsicle?


I'm pretty sure that heaven will be a lot like North Carolina.

There will be beautiful tree's and the glory of seasons.

We'll be able to frolic in the mountains (without worry of bears).

We'll swim in the sea (without worry of sharks).

To say that I love this beautiful state would be an understatement.

There is one fatal flaw: (for the second summer in a row) I cannot find Creamsicles.

All right, fatal might be a tad dramatic, but I can't find them.

Anywhere.

Actually that's not entirely true.

I did find the slow-melt, sugar-free, mini-size Creamsicle bars, to which I say: what! and ever!.

Listen. Why do we have to go an mess up a perfectly good and delicious treat by trying to make it "good for us?" Its ice cream people!!

And I don't even want to know what they do to make it "slow-melt."

For heavens sake.

Absurdity.

Just give me the fully-loaded, high sugar, real cream, regular-melt deal. Its not gonna have time to melt anyway.

Wow. I should just tell you how I really feel, huh?

Anyway, like I said, North Carolina is God's country... but I'm pretty sure heaven will have Creamsicles.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Now I want a Creamsicle, LOL

SZM said...

I know, right! I love living in NC, but where are the dang creamsicles?

Anonymous said...

oo we have them up here.. make a trip up?

The Lord Family said...

Hmmm...I started thinking about them after I declared my favorite day was National Creamsicle Day.

I wonder if Trader Joe's has them?

Now I will be on the lookout.

Sandy said...

Now I'm going to be on the hunt...!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'd send you some...if I could.

Gretchen said...

At least you have Chick Fil A.

Anonymous said...

When I was first married we lived in North Carolina. The people were the nicest people in the world.
The nicest I have ever met.
I fell in love with that state. It is so beautiful. Beautiful forests, beautiful beaches.

Rachel said...

Sunset Slush has a creamsicle flavor and you can even get vanilla ice cream mixed in. I think its my favorite flavor there. Might be a bit of a drive for you though. I do love me a creamsicle. Who doesn't? I wonder if Trader Joe's makes their own version?

His Girl said...

to which I say WHAT! and EVER!

hahahaha. totally giggling.