Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is in the Air

Just checking in.


I am pretty much unpacked. Now we are about the business of establishing some routine. I'm hoping all my favorite bloggers haven't bailed on me since I haven't been reading or posting very regularly over the last three weeks! I'm coming back! I promise!

This weekend was very nice. The weather was fantastic and I was able to relax. Yesterday we went to church and had some lunch with good friends. When we came home I played a game with The Girl until I got so sleepy I couldn't keep my thoughts straight. So I took the most delicious nap I have had in quite some time. It was just a 30 minute doze, but it was awesome. 

Sunday naps are the best.

Now it's back to school, and work, and laundry...

No matter where I go, there is always laundry.  It's the constant in my life amidst all the change. 

Today, my hope is to get back into my work-out routine. We'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll just read all your blogs and post for tomorrow instead! After three weeks without a solid work out, what's one more day? Right?

La Vida Dulce!

10 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Good luck with that laundry...I have a large pile or two staring me down this morning as well.

Glad you're getting back into a routine! I hope that includes blog time because I've missed you!

The Buntens said...

Woo Hoo! You are here! I am so excited. Your house looks beautiful and you seem very busy busy.

When things settle down, I would love to meet you. I promise I am not a blog stalker! But we should meet at the mall or park and do lunch!

Happy unpacking.
Oh, and I have not worked out for 3 weeks and have not moved across the country, so I have absolutely no excuse!

I am glad you are back - missed you lots!

Lindsay said...

yay congrats on being unpacked.. I hope getting into a routine isnt to challenging! You gotta love sunday naps :-)

Megan O. said...

So glad to hear you're getting settled in. It's great to move and have instant friendships! And thanks for the reminder on the laundry--I just remembered I've got sheets waiting for me in the dryer.

Carrie and Jim said...

I'm glad to read you have settled in. What is God showing you right now? Hope your workout goes great. It's tough to get started again but very rewarding once you do!

Jackie said...

That sounds like a plan - a day of bloggin...the workout can wait. ;)

Don't worry though, we'd never bail on you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Hope you find your rhythm soon.

Shannon said...

I just found your blog and started checking it the last few weeks (I think there was a link from Finding Balance - Constance Rhodes). At any rate, lo and behold, now you've upped and moved to my state! I think that's pretty cool :-) It must be nice to move across the country and already know people and have a church home - that's definitely a blessing!

Best wishes,
Shannon

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon!

So glad you said hello! How fun is it that we are nearly neighbors! Do you have a blog?

Shannon said...

Hi Kellie,

No blog - my husband has all these issues about 'security' but my email is shannonsnail@hotmail.com if you ever want to find me directly. I have you on my list to check at least a few times a week - you're in good company with other greats such as Living Proof so feel good!

Have a great day and enjoy this lovely weather we are having :-)

Shannon