Thursday, February 15, 2007

Twelve Days


Posting twice in one day is insane. But I have had this idea in my head for the longest time. And it occurred to me that it has to start today or I won't have time to do what I want to do. In twelve days the movers start packing and then access to the computer will be cut off for awhile.

This week we started what I call the "Time of Goodbyes". This is the part of moving that I dread and love all at the same time.

I wanted to go through my pictures of the last year and pick a few that shows the beauty of this wonderful little town we have had the pleasure to live in. This is fun because it gives me some material to put on the old blog, and will also be fun for the family to look at later-when we want to remember the short time that we could talk with southern accents, catch lightnin' bugs, eat biscuits and drink sweet tea.
Each day there should be a new post. And today we will start with January 2006.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures would make a great quilt!!!
Mom