Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cleaning

Taking a quick break from frantic cleaning before our movers show up and haul everything away next week.

I just wanted to tell you that I think that Easy-Off (no fumes) oven cleaner and Mr. Clean Magic erasers are absolute M-I-R-A-C-L-E-S!!!!!

There is just something fabulous about spraying cleaner on the muck, waiting two hours, opening your oven and simply wiping away the mess....without having to scrub. If only everything in life was so easy!

La Vida Dulce!

Oh! I forgot to tell you that it is 69 degrees outside!!! I opened my window to let the fresh air in (to get rid of all those flu bugs my kids brought in this week) and guess what I felt for a few brief, delicious, moments...the hint of SPRING! Warm weather! Sweet smells! Sandals!

OK...I better go sit down.

0 comments: