Monday, August 28, 2006

The Fast Lane

Wow! It's great to be back into the swing of things but it makes life go by in whirlwind fashion.

If you are reading this you may be thinking I need to return your phone call, or e-mail you, or visit you! You may be thinking that it is about time I updated my blog! But along with the kids school starting I am in the process of putting together a 9 week womens bible study, on top of learning new music that I am teaching in the next few weeks and learn to do homework with two children instead of one...All while trying to prepare a nutritious meal that is balanced, tasty, and doesn't make my children think of penguin throw-up. Oh, and try to help the husband, who may be taking an unexpectant work related trip that is dependant on Ernestos mood in the next day or two. I just keep chucking about how everyone kept telling me that I was going to have so much time once my children were both in school.....all I can say is: HA!

These are times when I have to remember that as a woman I can use my mind or lose my mind...But only one option will get the laundry done, or make sure the oil in the car gets changed and will gently tuck everyone to bed at night while they rest peacefully thinking that all this stuff just magically gets done. :)

Honestly, I like it when life gets a little bit hectic, as long as it only lasts a few days. Then bring on the calm.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the fast lane and hurricanes...I could swear (if I swore, which I don't) that a hurricane blew through my house this afternoon from 3:30 til 9:30. The kids were sooo wired after school today, especially Alex, who missed his big brother and sisters while they were away. I absolutely thought I would LOSE my mind. I'm ready for bed and it's not even 10:00 yet...that's not normal for me! See you in the fast lane :) KB

P.S. How often do you find yourself chucking? You might want to see a doctor....