Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Summer Crafts



The kids and I enjoy doing Arts and Crafts during the summer. Especially crafts that could be considered artful (not just another thing to collect and quietly throw away) and could be given as gifts.

Secretly, I enjoy hauling out the sewing machine from time to time....Especially when the supplies are scraps and things I already had in the closet.

I found this great pattern on the internet at www.weewonderfuls.typepad.com

If you are "arts and crafty" you should checkout her site. Another great site is www.littlebirds.typepad.com I enjoy her photography as much I enjoy looking at her handmade creations.

Yesterday the kids and I spent the morning sewing bunnies together and what follows is our final product. The kids did the face details (with a tad bit of help) and I did the sewing that required working with machinery!

0 comments: