Sunday, July 09, 2006

Home Again, Home Again! Jiggety Jig!

We have arrived from our home in Arizona to our home in the Southeast.

It's good to be here!

Kona had a blast while we were gone. When asked, she insists she didn't have any friends over (other than the neighbor who took her for walks and stuff), but that one dog made more mess than I thought humanly possible...Then again, she isn't human.

I just spent the last two hours sweeping, vacuuming and moping the downstairs in an attempt to get rid of 26 days worth of dog hair. It was seriously gross. But now that everything is clean I can relax.

The night before we left there was a magnificent sunset. That was to top off the day spent with my niece and an evening slobbering all over my nephew (those cheeks are delicious). We also had a great "kid free" steak dinner with my parents which was great... but not quite as good as baby Fil's cheeks. It was a great way to end our trip.

So, give me a few days to settle in and I will get back to regular blogging.

La Vida Dulce!

0 comments: