Monday, July 17, 2006

Junk Mail

Some of you may have heard me say this before:

I LOVE MAIL!

Of course when it is bills or junk, it isn't the greatest, but I love cards and letters...and honestly any pretty colored paper. Included in this great love is e-mail. I love to receive it. Especially when you comment on this blog. (That was a paid political announcement.) Comments are mailed to my e-mail account.

But the junk mail I got in my snail Mail box yesterday really takes the cake. What came in the mail yesterday is un-acceptable. Especially because it came in a large coupon pack that got me all excited because sometimes they send you samples that are actually good. But yesterday my hopes where dashed and my love for mail was trampled on:



Need I say more?

3 comments:

Blue Skies said...

I'm with ya, I love mail too. Sorry about the Mayo scare. Throw that horrible thing away and gaze upon those beautiful zinnias instead. If those came out of your own garden I am incredibly jealous!

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhh noooooo!!!! Hold the mayo!!! Love you friend (even more than I love mayo!!!)

Lara said...

You might need to consider therapy at this point. :)