Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just like Tabitha

It's always on the day before I leave for vacation that I wish that I could wiggle my nose and make all the pre-work of vacation be finished. Of course, instead of being upstairs doing what I should be doing I am sitting at the computer in an attempt to avoid packing.

I always tell myself that I am going to have everything done so that I can relax the night before I leave. Inevitably I am up very late packing and trying to cram three days of work into three hours that I would normally be tucked into bed.

There may be a day or two lapse in the old blog...But then again maybe not. There is a three hour time difference between Arizona and the East Coast so I am sure that I will be ready for bed by 6pm tomorrow and will be wide awake at 3am Thursday, leaving some great early morning hours to catch y'all up on my adventures of flying all day with two children across the country. Fortunately I have two of the best travelers so I am certain all will be well.

Soon to post: Pictures of mountains and cacti
and of all things desert-y.

La Vida Dulce!

2 comments:

Blue Skies said...

I can completely relate to the "wiggle your nose" thing and everything is ready to go. I asked Mike tonight if he thought he would be able to get our whole family ready to leave without my help and he claimed he could. I have my serious doubts. I am currently packing for our "Florida to Alabama/Texas/Alabama back to Florida driving tour". We've succumbed to the need for a roof top carrier to get all the gear for 2 1/2 weeks in with us. Please don't laugh when you see us with the rear axel dragging as we venture forth!

Unknown said...

Hey Blue Skies,
Have a great trip....will you be blogging yourself soon?

JUst wondered!

Kellie