Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm Famous!




My sister-in-law, Jen, asked me if I knew I had been made into an action figure. I said I didn't . (It was made when I had short hair) But it is true.
"She cleans the house, and she makes dinner. She plays nursery rhymes on the guitar (repertoire includes Old Macdonald had a Farm) and she tells really bad jokes. It's the blogger and coffee drinker who likes good hair and good shoes. She can leap small buildings made of Legos and she has a hankering for chocolate on a daily basis. It's the Kellie Action Figure!"

(Pictured below: a pic of me with short hair...to get the full effect.)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder I always think of you when I play "Dora" with Claire! It's Mami!! You are much cuter than her though - and not quite as "stiff" - (i.e. picture below with "adult beverage")!!!!Miss you!