Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere - Even In The Spring

 Do you remember in mid January when I said I was going to crochet flowers to keep my heart focused on the spring? Well, my love for flowers spilleth over. I think spring-time has made it ten-times worse. I am a flower-making fool. I have crossed over from "passionate" to "obsessed".

Last week while I was sick I made the Orchid Hat pictured above and (if I say so myself) I L-O-V-E it.
I also made a barrette for The Girl's Easter outfit. The decoration is an old clip-on earring that I was given. I used one in this piece and another in the head band pictured below.
 Then I made a bunch of purple pansies. 


 
This is the headband. I really should take a picture with it on The Girl's head, but she is still sleeping and  she frowns upon being a model for the purposes of a timely blog post.

 I wrapped the headband in some fabric scraps.

These are Strawberry Blossoms...they just make me happy!

Its a crazy week in the La Vida House, so short posts abound...only a few more weeks until summer vacation! Hooray!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love those! You're so talented!

Lily Jane said...

These are soooo cute! Wow, what talent you have!