Monday, March 12, 2007

First Day....Again

We made it through the first day of school. If there is anything worse than the first day of school...it's doing it twice. The second time right in the middle of the year. When there is absolutely no communication and you have no idea what is going on.

But I will try to start this post with a bit of positivity...lets see...

I joined the gym today at a place that my brother and his wife have been going to for a couple of years. I have gone as a visitor before and I do like it. Today, after not working out for almost 10 days I went to a class that was called BODY ATTACK.

That should have been my first clue. Basically, I am having troubles moving anything put my fingers at this point. And I am going back for more tomorrow.

It has only been six days since we arrived in the desert and I have already melted my favorite stick of Chapstick in the car. I have got to get back to being "heat" savvy.

Oh! I keep forgetting to mention that this weekend I experienced one of the greatest perks of living in Arizona...We don't participate in Daylight Savings Time (DST).

We've got plenty of high heat daylight thank you very much.

Well, speaking of time...it's time to go to bed.
Until next time...

La Vida Dulce!

2 comments:

Lara said...

High heat must also be effecting your cell phone and memory...remember your friends in TEXAS????? Needin more details on the first day of school!!! PLEASE...Remember we are on spring break and sitting around with nothing to do except hear from others with more exciting lives....!!!

Lara said...

Now I'm confused...does this mean we are on the SAME time now or even farther different?