Saturday, October 01, 2011

Six on Saturday

We are having a blast here in Southern Arizona! Seeing family and friends is so much fun.

They've had so much rain here this summer that everything is blooming! This picture is not so very good, but these flowers are everywhere. I love the bright bold colors that pop amidst the desert greens and browns. Like little floral flames, they lit the path on my morning walk.



The Boy walked with me and every time we saw a Teddy Bear cholla cactus, he would pretend to hug it. Which makes me laugh and freak out every single time. Which, now that I think about it, is probably why he does it.



My Dad went to the Mexican Bakery to get my favorite treat. MMMmmm... the snack of champions!



Last night we attended the wedding of a dear friend of the family. The wedding was amazing. So honoring to God and family. The little church was beautiful... Such a great setting for a great couple!



The reception was fun and The Girl and her Paw cut a rug dancing the Cumbia together. It was a great party!




The Boy and his Uncle Dan. They look a lot alike and they like to hang out...



We are having a wonderful time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for fun out Arizona! That boy keeps your life interesting doesn't he!

Tracey said...

So glad you are having fun! Those flowers are amazing...I bet you could figure out a crochet pattern to make them!!

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Aren't the teddy bear cholla the ones that "jump?" He sounds like so much fun :)

And those are my favorite flowers here!! I keep asking my husband to plant some!