Tuesday, February 23, 2010
2. So grateful for good books and the time to read them.
3. I'm grateful for music. Lately I've been playing JJ Heller's "Your Hand's" and "Invisible Love" on a loop on my iPod.
4. I'm grateful for good health and a strong body. I went running this morning for the first time in a month. The weather has been too cold for out door running. It was hard, but I am grateful for Strength in weakness.
5. I am grateful for good news I received this week.
6. I am thankful that we are on the cusp of spring. There may be a few cold snaps here and there, but spring will come....and in North Carolina its worth the cold slumber of winter for the breathtaking beauty of spring.
7. I am thankful for kids who enjoy reading...even though sometimes they read when they should be doing other things....like chores, or getting ready for basketball, or when its time to go to bed.
8. I am glad that I am finally finished reading Leviticus.
9. I am glad that ladies bible study is tonight and that I get to spend the evening with my friends.
10. I am thankful for you. I love the doors of friendship that this blog has opened up. I hope that this afternoon will lend itself some time to catch up on the blog reader (and maybe Facebook too?)! I feel a little out of touch!
What about you? What are you glad about/thankful for today?