Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random Gratitude

"friends" by The Girl
For the creative people with whom I share this life...

For the rain tapping the window while I try to fall to sleep...

For wool yarn slipping through my fingers...
For antihistamines to help with wool allergy...


For strong words pondered, that  reflect True love:  

"Someday God's wrath will come to judge all the injustices of today.
Our mess will be rectified." - D. Bowen

For the imperfect beauty of a scrappy quilt... and able hands to make it.


For noisy geese that fly over the piney woods each morning, and then come honking home each night...

...For all these things I am thankful.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

...for antihistamines which help with the dog allergy. ;) Platernal.

Beautiful picture, scarf, and quilt. Creatively fairly oozes forth from the little yellow house in the piney woods.

CPQ said...

Sounds like a delightful day at your house. Today I am grateful for my hair colorist and wifi at the salon.