Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crochet Christmas

I've been meaning to show this to you for over a week now.

One evening I was at my neighbors house and she had a crochet Nativity set displayed on the coffee table.

Y'all, I had to hold myself back I was so excited! I asked (as casually as I could) to take a picture.

I cannot imagine all the work that went into this set. It is perfect. Right down to the removable shepherds hats and baby Jesus. Amazing.

I could have played with them all night (especially those sweet sheep!), but being a near 40 year old, I thought I would mind my manners.

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Were you at Mrs. Burches? I think I recognize the floor!

Tracey said...

ooooooo! I want one!!

Thanks for sharing!

Deena said...

I love it!!! I bet you'll be making one of these for next year.

Gretchen said...

Have you sent away for the pattern, yet?

Gretchen said...

Have you sent away for the pattern, yet?

Jennifer M. said...

That's so adorable! What a cute idea. ;D