Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving, Days 16-19,












...for sleepy, smiling, bovine on a fall afternoon.

... for little fish, that still swim.

... for a disobedient a dog who like to push the limits (she knows she isn't allowed to be in my office, so she purposefully sits with her paws in the door.

... for teenagers that makes me laugh.

... for watercoloring with young friends.

...for the little red tree that grows as we do.

... for the last colorful leaves holding out 'til its time for winter's sleep.

...for those delicate hands that paint and play. I love hearing her play Christmas songs while I cook in the evening.

...for Psalm 34 on a hard day.


...for limitless cups of warm beverage.

For all these I give thanks.



1 comments:

Gretchen said...

Beautiful. And oh, my goodness! Kona is fairly DARING you with that grin on her face. xxxooo