Easter morning was glorious with this magnificent sunrise. He Is Risen Indeed.
I wish there was a way to wrap up this Easter weekend but my heart is full and my words are few. Here are a few highlights:
- Watching The Mister teach his son.
- Getting a (happy) lump in my throat when I see how he's grown.
- Picnic lunch among the flowers.
- Taking a beading class with The Girl.
- Purple and silver - double strand.
- Turquoise and orange, worn with a cheesy grin.
- Spending lots of time as a family: shopping, movies, walking, talking.
- Watching my husband share a gift he is exceedingly humble about, and being proud enough for both of us.
- Listening to the sounds of the adult Sunday School class next-door sing a hymn a cappella, and holding back my tears.
- Knowing that I am being prayed for, and experiencing JOY.
- Answered prayer, twice over.
- A surprise walk with a friend and neighbor. A divine appointment.