- She has always wanted to take pictures at one of these booths at the mall. Imagine her surprise when I found an app for that!
- If you like Nutella, or rich chocolate cookies, go make a batch of these P-R-O-N-T-O. All you need is an egg, 1-1/4 cups cake flour, 2 tbls butter, 1.5 tsp baking powder, and 3/4 cup Nutella. My only complaint is that the batch makes only
1816 cookies... we were all eating cookie dough... The recipe says to cut the cookies in half and spread Nutella between them. For the sake of being true to the recipe, I tried it (pictured in the upper left of the photo.) Honestly, I liked them better plain, with a cup of coffee. They are as rich as Daddy Warbucks, but Oh! very good!
- Two weeks ago today was my birthday... and I'm still talking about it. I wanted to show you the paper clip necklace my friend made for me. She said she wanted to make something for me since I l-o-v-e homemade gifts. I thought it was great! And I wore it all day. Its now in my office so I can think of her every time I see it! (she also gave me a Starbucks card!)
- The Boy needed to find some string to do a science project. He ran to my office to get some left over para-cord from a project we did last month (see his right wrist). Somehow the two pieces were stuck together
with some microscopic threadby his amazing teenage magic skillz.
- This was the view of my back yard on Wednesday morning. I wish I could have captured the golden hue that hung in the air. I am so grateful that I was in the yard at that moment because next day a wind came through an blew most of those leaves off the trees.