Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Five: Things (and people!) I Love

I'm about to name this trio Peace, Love and Joy. Quite frankly, their loveliness has been an encouragement this week.

I was able to spend a little time in the office to make a baby gift for a friend's new grand-twins. Preemie items take very little time, and making these in doubles made me giddy. I love me a baby. Can you imagine? two babies at once? Baby heaven! (and all my friends who are moms of multiples just rolled their eyes.)

I'm still on Cookie Detail. Things are beginning to slow down just a bit. Only 3 more weeks to go!


I didn't take this picture, I just stole it off the web. These are my parents on Valentine's Day. I'm profoundly grateful for them.


Last but not least (and this list isn't exhaustive,) Kona has also learned to smile when she she sees me with my camera. Now that's a good trick! She's a good ole' dog.

Happy Friday.

0 comments: